Category: Computer Software
Job Type: Full-Time
Shift Timings: Morning Shift
Total Vacancies: 1
Required Qualification: BCS, BS, BE degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science
Required Experience: 3 Years
Salary Per Month: 40,000 – 50,000 PKR
Last Date: 3/7/2015
Company: Habib University (Dept: Information Technology)
Department: Information Technology
Location(s): Karachi , Pakistan
- Responsible to deliver across the entire application life cycle Concept, Requirement, Design, Build, Integrate, Deploy, Test, Host and Support.
2. Development, Modification and Support of existing web application http://eapplication.habib.edu.pk.
3. Query and Report Development.
4. Serve as a liaison and facilitator between all business units to assist in addressing and resolving new requirements and changes in the existing application and new applications development.
5. Troubleshoot technical and functional issues and identify modifications needed in existing applications to meet changing user requirements.
6. Continues performance optimization of web applications and databases is required.
7. Training and support of end users Applications Monitoring, Source controlling and Hosting Management
- Experience in developing web-based applications using .net frame work
2. Experience in (C#, ASP.NET, MVC, AJAX, , jQuery, link, API’s)
3. Experience in Crystal Report Writer and BI Publisher.
4. Experience of Web applications Deployment using IIS.
6. Hand on experience of web services using SOAP and XML.
7. Database design using MS SQL Server 2008/ 2012.
8. Experience of creating responsive and cross platform designs
9. Working knowledge of API’s usage, development and integration with other applications is highly desirable.
10. Strong analytic and problem solving skills.
11. Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities·
12. Proven ability to be flexible and work hard, both independently and in a team environment, in a high pressure on-call environment with changing priorities. ·
13. Willingness to work occasionally outside of normal business hours. ·
14. Willingness to work in other programming tools like Oracle PeopleSoft People Code. ·
15. English oral and written communication skills. ·
16. A results oriented individual who thrives working in a fast paced environment.·
17. Experience of mobile app development will be a plus·
18. Experience of PHP will be a plus·
19. Experience of Oracle PeopleSoft will be a plus·
20. Experience of Microsoft Azure will be plus Experience of SAP will be a plus